Call us Today

(972) 334-9700

Experience. Results. Commitment.

Se Habla Español

Ayuda Legal: Immigración

Мы Говорим по-Русски

Our clients appreciate being able to have the process explained, to have their questions and concerns promptly answered, and to know that their important immigration issues are being handled by a knowledgeable, experienced and caring immigration lawyer.

Call us today for your free 30 min consultation with the attorney.

We also help with the following

  • K1 fiancée visas, and K2 visas
  • Green card / work permit petitions
  • Adjustments of status
  • Consular processing
  • Removal proceedings

Undocumented Immigrant Ages 15-30?

  • Entered without inspection?
  • “Fell out of status?”
  • Are you in deportation

You may be eligible for DEFERRED ACTION

You may be eligible for a WORK PERMIT

Call (972) 334-9700 for your free 30 min consultation with the Attorney. Get help today!

You may be eligible for your work permit if you meet the following conditions

  • Were under 31 as of June 15, 2012
  • Came to the US before turning 16
  • Lived in the US since June 15, 2007 – now
  • Were in the US on June 15, 2012, and are now in the US
  • Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012
  • “Fell out of status” as of June 15, 2012
  • Are now in school (including High School or college), have graduated from high school, got a GED, or served in the military
  • Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors

Every case is different. Speak to an attorney today about you or your child’s situation.