Attorney Valerie Hulse
Valerie Hulse graduated from the Ohio State University College of Law with honors in 1997. Her practice focuses on representing individuals and businesses in tort and financial disputes. She has extensive experience in insurance issues and has represented individuals and insurance companies in issues related to claims. She also helped businesses and individuals collect delinquent accounts. She facilitated recovery for victims of negligence, fraud, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act and other wrongs.
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- Nevada State Bar
- Nevada Federal Court
- U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- New Mexico State Bar (currently inactive)
- 1997: The Ohio State University College of Law; Columbus, OH (J.D. with honors)
- 1994: The Ohio State University (B.S. Civil Engineering/Construction); EIT – The Ohio Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Surveyors.
Not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.